Keep smiling and saving
The weekends are perfect for exploring with your partner or taking the family out on a mini getaway. Wherever you want to go Thrifty can help take you there.Our popular Toyota Corolla, Mitsubishi ASX and Outlander (or similar) are now on special. For a limited time you can get score 20% off the best rate of the day when you pick up Friday to Sunday. This is our best offer yet, so be quick and make sure you complete your rental before the 15th September 2018.
- Offer only valid for completed rentals between 30.07.2018 - 15.09.2018.
- Rent a Thrifty Toyota Corolla or similar Compact (CCAR), Mitsubishi ASX or similar Standard Wagon (SWAR) or Mitsubishi Outlander or similar Intermediate (IWAR) vehicle and receive 20% discount off Time and Kilometres.
- Minimum 2 day consecutive rental.
- Only one 20% discount per rental.
- Excess charges will apply for items such as Credit Card Surcharges, Premium Location Surcharge (if applicable).
- Must quote 'SMILES20' at time of booking.
- Available at selected locations in Australia only.
- ACT: Canberra Airport, Canberra City and Fyshwick
- NSW: Armidale, Armidale Airport, Artarmon, Ballina, Ballina Airport, Bankstown, Bathurst, Bathurst Airport, Maitland, Blacktown, Blakehurst, Broken Hill, Broken Hill Airport, Brookvale, Campbelltown, Charlestown, Coffs Harbour, Coffs Harbour Airport, Domain - Sydney, Dubbo Airport, Gladesville, Grafton, Grafton Airport, Griffith, Griffith Airport, Gunnedah, Hornsby, Inverell, Lismore, Lismore Airport, Lithgow, Liverpool, Moree, Moree Airport, Mudgee, Mudgee Airport, Narrabri, Narrabri Airport, Parkes, Parkes Airport, Parramatta, Penrith, Port Macquarie, Port Macquarie Airport, Quirindi, Singleton, Sydney Airport, Wynyard, Darlinghurst, Tamworth, Tamworth Airport, Taree Airport, Caringbah, Tuggerah, Williamtown Airport Commercials and Wollongong
- NT: Alice Springs, Alice Springs Airport, Ayers Rock, Ayers Rock Airport, Darwin, Darwin Airport, Darwin Downtown, Gove, Jabiru, Katherine, Katherine Airport, Kununurra Airport, Kununurra City, Tennant Creek, Tennant Creek Airport
- QLD: Ascot, Brendale, Brisbane Airport Commercials, Brisbane City, Brisbane City, Logan, Bundaberg, Bundaberg Airport, Cairns Airport, Cairns City, Currimundi, Gold Coast Airport, Emerald Airport, Gladstone Airport, Hervey Bay, Hervey Bay Airport, Ipswich, Kingaroy, Kipparing, Mackay, Mackay Airport, Maroochydore, Maroochydore Airport, Maryborough, Miles, Morayfield, Noosa Heads, Port Douglas, Rockhampton Airport, Rocklea, Roma Airport, Southport, Surfers Paradise, Thangool Airport, Tingalpa , Toowoomba, Toowoomba Airport (Wellcamp), Weipa and Yamba.
- VIC: Bayswater, Blackburn, Brighton, Campbellfield, Clayton, Dandenong, Footscray, Frankston, Geelong, Hoppers Crossing, Melbourne Airport Commercials, Melbourne City, Moorabbin, Mt Gambier Airport, Pakenham, Preston, Richmond, South Melbourne and Tullamarine.
- WA: Broome Airport, Perth Airport and Perth City
- Offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, special offer, coupon, corporate discounted rate or for existing bookings excepting Auto Club Members who will be able to access the promotion benefits.
- Standard Rental Agreement Conditions apply.
- All persons wishing to rent a vehicle must meet the standard age, driver's licence and credit requirements of Thrifty.
Thrifty road trip getaways
If you are looking for some travel inspiration, then look no further. Our Thrifty blog is full of road trip ideas, news and travel trips. Whether you are looking for a quiet getaway or weekend packed full of adventure we have it all.
Keeping kids entertained on the road can be tough, but with our downloadable road trip game packet the kids will be sure to have a good time. From colouring in pages, words searches and trivia there is something for everyone!
We are half-way through the year, but that still leaves us with enough time to tick off the bucket list with our top recommended places to visit in Australia. Can you guess what number 1 is?
Have you heard of the coastal way? It’s one of Australia’s most stunning road trips that we bet everyone would enjoy. The Yorke Penisula spans 700km and has so many hidden spots waiting to be discovered. Our hot tip is to make this a weekend getaway to get the most out of the journey.