Plus if you book from 4 to 7 days, you score a free day on us!
There is no better way to see what NT has to offer than with your very own Thrifty car hire. There is an abundance of hidden gems to discover when you set the pace in your own vehicle.
You can be well on your way to see these places when you book with Thrifty. If you book a Thrifty passenger vehicle from 4 to 7 days you will score 1 free day or if you want more time to explore and book 8 days or more you will get 2 days free!
What are you waiting for? March to September is the perfect time to travel to the Top End. If you are still having trouble deciding where to go, we have 3 ideas to help get you started.
Top End Wedding
The heart-warming Australian comedy Top End Wedding is out in cinemas. It is a story of Lauren (Miranda Tapsell), a successful lawyer and her loving fiancé Ned (Gwilym Lee – Bohemian Rhapsody) as they attempt to fulfil their dream to have their wedding, surrounded by friends and family, in the Top End.
Plus don't forget to watch the hilarious behind-the-scenes series Location Scouts! It is a journey to find the best locations for the newly released Top End Wedding film. Be sure to keep an eye out for the Thrifty ute featured!
Darwin to Kakadu
Darwin to Kakadu. The 210 km route certainly isn’t one of Australia’s longest road trips, but that doesn’t mean it’s not packed with adventure.
Check out our infographic that outlines all the stops you must not miss!
Darwin to Uluru
Heading into the Outback and exploring the country’s untamed heart? One of the best routes to take is the 2,000 km stretch from Darwin to Uluru.
Driving is the best way you get to see most of the Outback’s most famous attractions.
Alice Springs to Darwin
This blog article takes a look takes a look at just a few of the unique outback towns of note on the long and epic Alice Springs to Darwin drive.
You never know – you may find yourself passing through one of these true-blue Aussie towns on one of your future road trips!
- Rent a Thrifty passenger vehicle between 4 -7 days and get 1 day free or book for 8 days or more and 2 days free
- Valid booking period between 11th March 2019 and 15th June 2019
- Valid for Travel period between 1st May 2019 and 30th September 2019
- No blackout dates apply.
- Must quote DRIVENTNOW at time of booking.
- Available at locations in the Northern Territory, Australia only. (Alice Springs, Alice Springs Airport, Ayers Rock, Ayers Rock Airport, Darwin, Darwin Airport, Darwin Downtown, Gove, Jabiru, Katherine, Katherine Airport, Tennant Creek and Tennant Creek Airport)
- Offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, special offer, coupon, corporate discounted rate or for existing bookings.
- Drivers must meet the standard age, driver's licence and credit requirements of Thrifty.
- Excess charges will apply for items such as Credit Card Surcharges and optional extras.
- All rentals are subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement.
Photo Credit: Peter Eve