Going to Bluesfest 2018?
Byron Bay Bluesfest is Australia's premier contemporary blues & roots music festival. Showcasing over 200 performances with the biggest names in music. It falls on Thursday 29th March to Monday 2nd April 2018 and is located at Tyagarag Tea Tree Farm, just north of Byron Bay NSW.
We are proud to be the preferred car hire supplier to Bluesfest 2018 for the second year in a row and to celebrate we are offering all Thrifty customers going to the festival 10% off our SUV range.
Our SUV's are perfect for road trips especially with groups. There is enough room for everyone to fit comfortably plus have your luggage in the back. Our top pick is the Toyota Kluger, it's a class of its own with 7 seats, reversing camera, and Toyota's state of the art safety features what's not to love?
Simply use the promo code 'BLUESFEST18', choose your location and model of SUV and you are on your way!
- Rent a Thrifty SUV vehicle and receive a 10% discount off Time and Kilometres.
- Valid booking period between 1 November 2017 to 30 April 2018.
- Valid for Travel period between 1 March -30 APRIL 2018.
- NO BLACKOUT DATES APPLY.
- Minimum 1 day rental.
- Must quote BLUESFEST18 at time of booking.
- Available at the following locations: Ascot, Ballina, Ballina Airport, Brendale, Brisbane City, Brisbane Airport, Brisbane South, Caloundra, Gold Coast Airport, Ipswich, Redcliffe, Lismore, Lismore Airport, Marcoola, Maroochydore, Airport, Miles, Morayfield, Noosa Junction, Rocklea, Roma Airport, Southport, Surfers Paradise, Tingalpa, Toowooma, Toowoomba Airport and Yamba.
- Offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, special offer, coupon, corporate discounted rate or for existing bookings.
- Drivers must meet the standard age, driver’s licence and credit requirements of Thrifty.
- Excess charges will apply for items such as Credit Card Surcharges (1%) and optional extras.
- All rentals are subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement.