Thrifty Car Rental Tax Invoices
Another helpful service from Thrifty! You can now retrieve your Thrifty Car Rental tax invoice online. This new function is quick and easy to use and is also environmentally friendly.
If you paid for your rental by Cash or Credit Card, click on the button below to download your Tax Invoice
If you paid for your rental using a trading account, click on the button below to download your Tax Invoice
Having problems finding your tax invoice?
- Please allow up to 48 hours after the rental vehicle is returned before attempting to retrieve your tax invoice.
- Receipts will only be available online for 6 months from the date the vehicle was returned.
- Tax invoices are only available for vehicle rentals from Australian locations.
- If you are unable to use this function to access a tax invoice please contact the relevant location directly.
- Tax invoices can be exported to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader Software installed on your computer to be able to clearly read or print the tax invoice. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free from Adobe's website http://get.adobe.com/reader.