Eligible Health Workers
will receive free
To support our wonderful Health Care heroes, who are at the front line in these challenging times helping keep our country safe, Thrifty would like to keep them safe on their journey.
Since launching our Here to Help campaign for our Health Care heroes: offering free car rentals to our front line workers, we have provided over 500 vehicles and counting to keep them safe on their journey.
Terms and conditions
- Subject to availability.
- Valid for bookings between 20th April and 27th May 2020.
- Pick up between 20th of April to the 15th of July 2020 (subject to change).
- Available at selected locations only including;
- NSW locations; Albury, Armidale, Armidale Airport, Artarmon, Ballarat, Ballina, Bendigo, Broken Hill, Broken Hill Airport, Brookvale, Coffs Harbour, Griffith Airport, Gunnedah, Hornsby, Inverell, Moree, Moree Airport, Narrabri, Narrabri Airport, Port Macquarie, Quirindi, Sydney Domain, Tamworth, Wagga Wagga, Williamtown airport.
- QLD locations; Ascot, Brisbane city, Caloundra, Logan Mackay, Mackay Airport, Morayfield, Southport, Townsville, Townsville Airport
- WA locations; Bassendean, Osborne Park, Perth City,
- SA locations; Adelaide City, Mt Gambier Airport, Port Lincoln, Whyalla Airport
- ACT location; Canberra City
- VIC locations; Melbourne City, Mildura
- TAS locations; Burnie, Launceston City, Hobart City
- Only available to Health Workers and redeemable once a valid Health Department employee identification is provided at vehicle pickup.
- Only applicable for a maximum of 30 day rental period (subject to change).
- Standard fees and charges will not be applied, including; VRRF, Admin, Young Driver, PLS.
- Damage Recovery Fee (DRF) is $990 including GST.
- Ultimate and Premium protection options are not available with this offer.
- One way vehicle rental is not available with this offer.
- Available for the following vehicle classes: ECAR, CCAR, CCAH, ICAR, CWAR, SCAR, SWAR, FCAR, FCAH and IWAR
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Standard Rental Agreement Conditions apply.
- All persons wishing to rent a car must meet the standard age, driver's license and credit requirements of Thrifty.
- Kingmill Pty Ltd trading as Thrifty Car Rental is 100 per cent owned by NRMA Motoring & Services.