Thrifty offers a wide range of vehicles from over 170 locations across Australia & 34 locations across New Zealand. We value the relationship between the Australian Government and Thrifty and aim to provide you with exceptional service delivery and value for money. Under the Whole of Australian Government arrangement, Thrifty offers:
• Great value corporate rates available all year round
• Exclusive reduced liability on all rentals
• Tailored One Way Fees
• Fuel cards with every rental
• 24/7 Roadside Assistance
• Expedited rental service via our Blue Chip program
• Priority service line
• Dedicated account support
To make a booking online enter in your Government employee number and Blue Chip number, as your Blue Chip profile stores your Corporate discount number and payment details. Alternatively enter your Corporate discount number, in the 'Corporate Discount Number' field.
All payments for corporate car rentals under the whole-of-government arrangements will be made through your Diners Club account. At the time the vehicle is returned, Thrifty will calculate the total rental charge (including fuel) and charge the Agency card.
It is mandatory that the employees of the Department of Human Services enter an employee number (AGS number) when making a booking. Please follow the steps below:
• If you are a Blue Chip Member, please click 'I am a Blue Chip Member' and enter your number and last name in the fields provided. Your Blue Chip profile stores your CD number, payment details and employee number (AGS number), so you're all set.
• If you are not a Blue Chip Member, please enter your employee number in booking step 4 under the 'I am a Government Employee' field along with your other details.