Book your vehicle now at
Car hire in Kalgoorlie from Thrifty
- Over 30 years' experience
- Stellar service and top quality vehicles
- Car and truck hire suitable for all types of renters
Our vehicles at Kalgoorlie car and truck hire
Trucks, vans, utes, 4WDs
Check out our special offers on car and truck rental in Kalgoorlie
Tips and advice when visiting the Kalgoorlie region
- Many cattle and sheep stations are unfenced and it’s not uncommon to encounter wandering stock and wildlife, so be wary to avoid collisions
- It is advisable to check the local council website during wet weather for local road closures
- You can only drive vehicles on government gazetted roads
Things to see and do with a rental car in Kalgoorlie
Alternatively, if you prefer to spend your time in the great outdoors, then why not take your Thrifty car along to Hammond Park, the Kalgoorlie Arboretum or Karlkurla Bushland Park? These green spaces are perfect for a relaxing picnic in the sunshine. Kalgoorlie is the gateway to the Northern Goldfields, and you can try fossicking for riches yourself in the vast outback. You never know what you might find! And if you’re interested in mining, the Super Pit – a large open-cut gold mine which is in operation 24/7 – is also worth a look.
For more handy travel hints, check out the Thrifty blog.