What to bring for your vehicle pick up
- Booking confirmation number
- Driver’s licence
- Credit Card
- Please contact the location prior to pick up to let us know whether you would like a forward or rear baby seat installed
- Depending on location, vehicle type, payment method or account conditions, a deposit of $200 up to a maximum of $1100 will be processed on your credit card at time of pick up.
- This deposit will be refunded upon vehicle return, pending any additional charges applicable.
Thrifty fast facts; what to expect at our locations.
Baby & child booster seats
- Baby seats will be installed forward facing as standard. If you would prefer a rear facing seat, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note it is the responsibility of the accompanying adult to ensure the seat is installed correctly and is the right seat for the age and size of your child. Read about our safety guidelines here.
- Enjoy total piece of mind at an affordable price with our protection options.
- For information about our protection options, speak to our friendly staff when you collect your vehicle.
Drive like a local
- Drive like a local with the help of GPS guidance
- Take your driving experience to the next level and have a most enjoyable trip without the hassle of getting lost.
Oh no I lost the car keys
- Lost the keys, ran out of fuel or need to be towed? With Recovery Plus Protection we make sure you won’t be out of pocket.
For more information read our terms and conditions.
- You will be required to pay for your vehicle on collection by credit card.
- The credit card holder must be the authorised renter and be present at time of vehicle collection.
- Please note a credit card fee will apply:
Visa / Mastercard Credit Card
American Express / JCB
Thrifty travel blog
Your adventure is just beginning. If you are looking for more inspiration on things to see and do, Thrifty can help with our travel blog. Your go-to place for all Aussie road trip travel ideas because we believe no two getaways should be the same and a busy life deserves the very best.