As an exclusive partner of Australia's leading Auto Clubs, we have access to a network of best in class roadside assistance.
All Thrifty vehicles are covered with national roadside assistance. Any roadside assistance call outs due to vehicle malfunction are covered by Thrifty. Where the callout is due to driver negligence or error, the costs associated with the incident will be on charged to the renter.
Where Recovery Plus Protection is available and has been purchased you won't be out of pocket in case of any mishaps on your travels including:
- The keys to the vehicle have been lost (including the replacement cost of any keys and/ or entry devices for the vehicle).
- The keys are locked in the vehicle;
- Towing from a remote or sparsely populated area;
- Towing because of something that you or an Authorised Additional Driver have done or caused to be done to the vehicle that requires the vehicle to be towed;
- The vehicle's battery is flat (and not due to mechanical fault);
- The vehicle has run out of fuel;
- A tyre on the vehicle requires changing or repair (and not due to mechanical fault or fair wear and tear);