Virgin customers rent for 3 days, only pay for 2
As a Virgin customer you can now extend your trip for no extra cost. Enjoy a free day of car hire when you rent a Thrifty vehicle for 3 or more days in February and March. Relax, take an extra day, and make the most of your trip with Thrifty.
Simply book online now and present your Virgin Australia boarding pass or Velocity Frequent Flyer card when picking up the vehicle.
- At Thrifty you can do more for less, plus earn Virgin Frequent Flyer points too!
- Must present Virgin boarding pass or Velocity Frequent Flyer card upon pick up of vehicle
- Offer only valid for completed rentals between 1 February and 31 March 2013.
- Minimum 3 consecutive day rental.
- Maximum one free day per rental period.
- Free day includes daily time and kilometre charge only and excludes optional and extra charges.
- Excess charges will apply for items such as Credit Card Surcharges, Airport Premium Location Surcharge (if applicable) and optional premium cover.
- Offer valid for vehicle categories MCAR up to IWAR.
- Available at selected locations in Australia only.
- Offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, special offer, coupon, corporate discounted rate or existing bookings.
- Standard Rental Agreement Conditions apply.
- All persons wishing to rent a car must meet the standard age, driver’s licence and credit requirements of Thrifty.
- To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at virginaustralia.com/velocity as amended from time to time.
- Kingmill Pty Ltd trading as Thrifty Car Rental is 100% owned by NRMA Motoring & Services.